What is personal information or data?Personal Data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
What personal information is collected?The information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure. PYRAMEX SAFETY MAY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WOULD INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- FULL NAME
- PHONE NUMBER
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- BILL TO ADDRESS
- SHIP TO ADDRESS
- IP ADDRESS
How will my personal data be used?
- The personal information provided will be used to assist Pyramex Safety with processing your order. It will also allow us to provide ongoing support and meet the tracking requirements of your account.
- Services usage information may be collected to aggregate statistical information, enhance system administration or to improve the content of the website. See Cookies Policy for further detail.
- The information we collect through our Services will help Pyramex Safety effectively enhance this website, expand product growth, and better serve our customers, which will result in continued customer satisfaction. Pyramex Safety may use the information collected to notify Services visitors of changes to this website, to notify website visitors of new products, and for any other legitimate and lawful business purpose.
- To identify the locale of users IP addresses and device identifiers may be used to block disruptive use and establish site use analytics for site improvement.
Who will Pyramex Safety share your personal data with?
- PYRAMEX SAFETY WILL NOT GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER EMAIL ADDRESSES MAINTAINED BY THIS SITE TO ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING, OR ENABLING OTHERS TO INITIATE, ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE IN VIOLATION OF TITLE 15, CHAPTER 103 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE.
- Access to your data is limited to Pyramex Safety and is constructed in a way to protect you and your information.
- Pyramex Safety may disclose information about any Services visitor in response to subpoenas, investigative requests (with or without subpoena) and other legal process, to uphold Pyramex Safety's legal rights and defend against legal claims.
- Pyramex Safety is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. However, due to the nature of the internet and information technology in general, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
User’s Under Age 18
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our Services are not directed to, and we do not intend to or knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information online from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not provide us with any Personal Information.
How long will my personal information be kept?We will strive to keep your information accurate and up to date and keep it only for as long as is necessary, according to legal retention periods. In some instances, the law sets the length of time information must to be kept. When possible, Pyramex Safety will use its discretion to ensure that we do not keep records outside of our normal business requirements.
Updates to Pyramex Safety's Privacy Notification StatementAs Pyramex Safety’s Privacy Notification Statement may be periodically updated, it is suggested to review it on occasion, or before submitting personal information in the future.